Back in the van

Good morning campers, we are back in the van! Woke feeling a little sore and sorry for myself this morning, but don’t worry, it is only 90% self inflicted… might have had a few cans last night… the other 10% …

Posted in Adventures | Tagged , , , | 4 Comments